the house of bread/the house of meat

I am currently living in Bethlehem ("house of meat" in Arabic and "house of bread" in Hebrew). I have spent about one year in this lovely city and will be here a few more months. Here are some thoughts and pictures about my time in this place...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Pictures from Ramallah Women's Parade


Groovy Palestinian women holding an enormous Palestinian flag (reminds me of the parachute game in PE at Cordova Park! :)




Here is an entirely too close picture of me and Lucy, and some of the women in the parade in Ramallah.






Wow - talk about getting involved. They gave me a sign to hold in the Women's Parade. Lucy assured me that it was a sign for democracy and women's rights, etc. I hope she is right, or I might never be able to run for President. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home